Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Do I have a plan yet? Yes, of sorts

I am arranging this Read-a-Thon as if it is a party. I'm assuming that at least a few of my RL friends will show up at some point for a while. If nothing else, they can play along with some of the mini-challenges. I'm thinking of trying the new recipe for Spinach cake (it's healthy, right?) as well as veggies with hummas. Probably order in pizza for supper. And lots of M&Ms. As for my Reading List (in no particular order--it's just how they are stacked by my chair0: The Art of Racing in the Rain (I must finish this by Monday for Book Group), The Comfort of lies by Randy Susan Meyers, The perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky;Perfect Timing by Catherine Anderson; Sand Castle Bay by Sherryl Woods, The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones,Family Pictures by Jane Green; The unknowns by Gabriel Roth, You Are Not So Smart by David McRaney. And I'm putting rereading some of my Georgette Heyer books in as my fall-backs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Ann A from the SRC. Good luck tomorrow! I have The Perks of Being a Wallflower in my stack as well. Will check in to see how you're doing...

    ReplyDelete