Sunday, April 14, 2013

Can I stay awake for Twenty-four hours?

I'm getting ready to participate in the Dewey 24-hour Read-a-thon. (http://24hourreadathon.com/) which takes place on Saturday, April 27. This means for that day and night from 7 a.m. I should be reading, blogging about it, eating, and ignoring everything else. I'm just warning everyone now. However, if any of my friends would like to join me for all or part of the experience, feel free to join in, either virtually or physically. Anyone who would like to come to read at my house for a few hours--we can make a party of it, play an author-type game, write our own book. The rules seems rather fluid about how we carry it out. Anyone who would like to contribute chocolate will be welcomed with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment