To answer the questions:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading in Middle America, the Kansas City area, to be more precise.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Come on. That's like asking a mother who her favorite child is.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I made pumpkin cookies just for this event--and I hope to eat them all.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a reader and have been for the last sixty-five years. I'm retired now, but keep busy volunteering and traveling. (And thank you for holding this readathon while I'm at home.)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I'll do more of the hourly activities.
And I'm starting off With Kim Stanley Robinson's Shaman while I eat my breakfast.