Monday, September 7, 2009

A couple of things I've read recently

The Fixer Upper: A Novel The Fixer Upper: A Novel by Mary Kay Andrews


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Dempsey's lobbyist boss leaves her holding the bag in a bribery case. Without a job, she takes over flipping the old family house in GA that her father has inherited. I started out really disliking Dempsey, but as the book went on she started improving and growing. She learns a lot of home maintenence skills that I wish I knew how to do.
3 stars for task 25.9

View all my reviews >>

Museum of Human Beings Museum of Human Beings by Colin Sargent


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Fictional account of Jean-Baptiste Charbonneau, son of Sacagawea and his quest to find his place in life. It was interesting, but I can't say I really loved it.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment